- Spin off and manage new product lines in the English department*, such as Speech and Drama, phonics and reading programs. This function will be fulfilled by partnering with Academic Head.
- Develop corporate and branch operations manual and tools
- Design a quality assurance system to ensure quality of educational programmes
- Initiate and drive innovation projects cutting across all product lines to enhance programme features or spin-off to adjacent product lines
- Conduct business audits and survey to check on quality of education programme, customer satisfaction and operational effectiveness
* Product lines might be rotated seasonally.
- Minimum degree graduate
- Strong advantage if have prior experience in product management and/or organizational development
- Good if candidate has a strong passion in education
- Added advantage if have knowledge and experience in education
- Proficient in MSOffice (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good writing and communication skills in English
- Dynamic, driven innovative and fast-learner
- Multi-tasking and time management