Crestar School of Dance is one of the largest private dance school in Singapore. We offer both full time and part time positions to qualified teacher who aspires to impart skills and knowledge in grooming the next generation of dancers, performers and teaching professionals. Potential career advancement to Principal level for outstanding faculty members.
- Teaching certificate in RAD/CSTD and/or Degree in Dance Education and its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of coaching experience
- Able to communicate effectively and establish good rapport with students and parents
- Able to choreograph dance items and prepare students for concerts
- Able to coach effectively to prepare students for RAD/CSTD examinations
- Able to demonstrate professionalism, responsibility and strong work ethics
- Candidates with professional dance background or capability to teach a wide range of levels (from 3 years old to advanced) will be given priority in consideration.